- 29-Jul-2014 to 19-Aug-2014 (EST)
- Ottawa, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Assistant Store Manager to provide assistance to a Level III Store Manager in Ottawa. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused self-starter with proven ability to deliver superior leadership and communication skills. The successful Assistant Store Manager will exhibit ownership of the store and inspire the team to exceed all goals and objectives. The individual must demonstrate an aptitude and an attitude to become a TWS Store Manager. This position requires a passion for wine and sales excellence.
The successful candidates will be accountable for:
- Ensuring all customer service standards and objectives are maintained; total customer satisfaction and delivery of outstanding customer service
- Coaching and motivating part-time store representatives to exceed customer service expectations
- Providing assistance to the Store Manager with training of new TWS Retail Representatives and ensuring successful completion of all sales and educational programs
- Conducting weekly and month end inventory counts and reconciles numbers to produce accurate inventory reports
- Providing feedback on team members' performance to be utilized in coaching and review process
- Handling customer issues as they arise and communicating issues to Store Manager
- Assisting/facilitating in wine experience customer events in store/off site.
- Assisting/managing customer VIP list.
- Implementing and enforcing all company/divisional policies and procedures
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Business or Marketing an asset
- Wine experience and knowledge an asset
- Minimum 2 years retail customer service and sales experience
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- A strong business sense and a creative desire to increase sales
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs/18kgs
- Working knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings